When you're on the hunt for the perfect wedding venue, forgetting to ask an important question could mean ending up with a site that's missing a key element. So before you sign on the dotted line, sit down with the venue manager and go over the following questions.
1. What are the different rates? (Friday vs Sunday, Weekday Event, Afternoon vs Morning)
2. Do you work with specific vendors or can I bring in my own?
3. Does the venue own sound equipment or do I need to rent my own?
4. When can my vendors arrive for set up?
5. Are there any decoration limitations?
6. What time will my guests have to leave the venue?
7. Who is responsible for setting up and tearing down of the decor?
8. Do you have a liquor license?
9. Who will be my main contact on the day of the wedding?
Happy searching, friends!